Fire Your Job!How To Become Your Own Boss & Find Financial Independence
- Do you have a passion for something, but that is not what you are doing every day?
- Are you frustrated by not having a steady job, and afraid of layoffs?
- Do you want to have control of your own investment?
- Are you frustrated due to corporate politics?
- Do you feel that you are not exercising your full abilities, and feeling stuck in your career?
- Are you an employee to yourself?
- Do you have a great idea, but you and your loved ones are afraid that you may fail?
- Are you ready to Fire Your Job after preparing yourself?
If you say yes to one or more of the questions above. You found the right book to find your answers…
Fire Your Job is very much suited for you to take the necessary steps to succeed in your final destiny of finding financial freedom. It teaches you to prepare yourself without jumping out of your day-to-day job prematurely, and become your own employee. If you are looking to learn, grow financially and explore your passionate experimental projects, this is the book for you.
About The Author
At the age of 42, Akilan decided to pursue independence from the biweekly prison and became a full-time real estate investor and entrepreneur. He founded a company, called BisRing (www.bisring.com): a real estate marketing company for all kinds of real estate users and marketers.
In Fire Your Job, Akilan Aks Theva outlines the steps he has taken in his own life, overcoming obstacles and failures, to reach success.
Some of the lessons covered are:
- Time is limited, and you should not get too comfortable in your current life.
- How to turn all your negative frustration into positive energy that can be a catalyst to your success.
- You don’t need million dollar properties to get the required monthly passive income to become financially independent and pursue your dream.
We value your privacy and would never spam you